PLEASANTON, CA and DUBLIN, IRELAND--(Marketwired - Nov 18, 2015) - Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it will host Workday Rising Europe 2015 from Dec. 1 - 4 in Dublin, Ireland. Workday's annual customer conference provides customers, prospective customers, sponsoring partners, and employees with the opportunity to collaborate and learn more about how leading organisations are moving their finance and HR systems to the cloud to drive business growth and prepare for the future.
The opening keynote address -- featuring Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri alongside executives from the company's senior management team -- will take place on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. GMT. Please register online to join the live broadcast.
Workday Rising Europe 2015 offers a broad range of sessions, including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep dive product demonstrations, and forums designed to allow customers to share best practices and ideas with each other. The sessions will provide expert insights across the following four core areas, including:
- Workday Financial Management
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Technology, which includes areas such as analytics, mobile, and user experience
- Driving Excellence and Success with Workday, which is designed to help customers optimise and maximise their Workday investments
Partners are an important part of Workday Rising Europe 2015 and work closely with Workday to help customers achieve their business objectives. At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange where customers can meet a variety of services, software and advisory partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Workday Services, Software, and Advisory Partner sponsors at Workday Rising Europe 2015 include:
- Platinum sponsors - Accenture, Aon Hewitt, Deloitte, IBM, PwC
- Gold sponsors - DayNine, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Kainos, KPMG LLP, OneSource Virtual
- Silver sponsors - Adobe, ADP, Anaplan, Appirio, Ataraxis, Cloudator, CloudPay, Cornerstone OnDemand, SafeGuard World International, Tidemark
- Bronze sponsors - Accu-Time Systems, Mercer, PeopleDoc, Realright, Saba Software
- Emerging sponsors - Activpayroll, Decisif Consulting, Dovetail Software, everBe, Intelligo, North Highland, Raet, Tieto, nubilum, Xactly
- Follow Workday on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Workday
- Follow Workday Rising conversation on Twitter: #wdayrising
- Workday Rising Europe 2015 official website: http://www.workdayrising.com/europe/
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organisations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
+44 (0) 7568 377476