PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 15, 2015) - Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it will host Workday Rising 2015 from Sept. 28 - Oct. 1 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas. Customers, prospective customers, sponsoring partners, and employees from around the world will come together to collaborate and learn about how Workday helps some of the largest organizations in the world achieve their growth objectives and prepare for the future.
The opening keynote address, hosted by Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri and Co-Founder and Chairman Dave Duffield, will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. PT. Please register online to join the live broadcast. A replay of the keynote address will be available for 14 days after it is posted to www.workdayrising.com.
Workday Rising offers more than 400 sessions, including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep dive product demonstrations, and forums for customers to share best practices and ideas with each other. The event will provide attendees with expert insights across the following five core areas: financial management; human capital management (HCM); education and government; technology, which includes areas such as analytics, mobile, and user experience; and driving excellence and success with Workday, which is designed to help customers optimize and maximize their Workday investments.
Partners are an important part of Workday Rising 2015 and work closely with Workday to help customers achieve great business results. At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange where customers can meet a variety of services, software and advisory partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Workday Services, Software, and Advisory Partner sponsors at Workday Rising 2015 include:
- Titanium sponsors - Accenture, Deloitte
- Platinum sponsors - Aon Hewitt, Appirio, DayNine, IBM, KPMG LLP, PwC
- Gold sponsors - Adobe, Anaplan, CloudPay, Collaborative Solutions, CPSG Partners, CSC, HP, Mercer, Meteorix, OneSource Virtual, SafeGuard World International, ServiceNow, Sierra-Cedar, Tidemark
- Silver sponsors - ADP, Cornerstone, MuleSoft, SnapLogic
- Bronze sponsors - Accu-Time, Achievers, Adaptive Insights, Ascend, Avalara, BSI, CapGemini, Ceridian, CIC Plus, Cross Country Consulting, Dovetail, Globoforce, Hexaware, HighPoint Solutions, HireRight, HireVue, Huron Consulting, Kainos, KnowledgeSource, Kronos, Microsoft, NeoCase, NGA Human Resources, Saba Software, Sterling Backcheck, TalentWise, Xactly
- Emerging sponsors - Attain, Decisif Consulting, First Advantage, Intecrowd, Kanjoya, Navigator Management Partners LLC., Ping Identity
- Follow Workday on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Workday
- Follow Workday Rising conversation on Twitter: #wdayrising
- Workday Rising 2015 official website: http://www.workdayrising.com/
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.