PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - May 26, 2015) - Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced that some of the world's most well-known companies, such as The Coca-Cola Company and Dell, have recently selected Workday to help transform their business to drive future growth. With an industry-leading 97% customer satisfaction rating, Workday now has more than 925 total customers with more than 70% in production.
Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) highlights include:
- Workday continues its leadership position delivering HR applications in the cloud to the world's largest companies including The Coca-Cola Company, Dell, Hitachi, Ltd., and ING in The Netherlands.
- Additionally, global industry leaders such as Adobe, eBay, and Sanofi are now live on Workday with successful global deployments.
- With Workday HCM, companies gain a modern technology foundation designed to streamline worldwide operations, support rapid international expansion, and deliver in-the-moment insights about their workforce.
- Workday was the only vendor to be rated "Above Average" across "All Criteria" for product satisfaction and vendor-customer relationship satisfaction in a recently published report by Gartner, Inc., entitled "Seven Ways to Compare the Enterprise HCM Suite 'Big Three.'" Report findings were based on an online customer reference survey conducted by Gartner.
Workday Financial Management highlights include:
- Adoption of Workday Financial Management continues to accelerate with more than 135 customers. Successful go-lives and recent wins include Acxiom, King Digital Entertainment Plc, Louisiana State University, and Nevada System of Higher Education.
- Workday Financial Management provides companies with greater financial visibility, control, and insights to support growth and change in today's complex business environment.
- Workday received the top scores for "overall satisfaction with vendors and products" and "likelihood of using the vendor and its products again" in a report recently published by Gartner, Inc., entitled "Survey Analysis: Core Financial Management Applications Deliver Benefits Both On-Premises and in the Cloud." Report results were based on a survey of 194 customer references from 15 core financial management vendors conducted in 2014.
Comments on the News
"Customers continue to tell us they need an enterprise system that's built for the future, easily adaptable to their global business needs, and offers insights and recommendations to help them grow," said Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO, Workday. "With Workday, customers gain the only enterprise application built from scratch for finance and HR with only one version and one community dedicated to shared success and growth."
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Hundreds of organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.