PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2014) - Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it will host Workday Rising 2014 from Nov. 3-6 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Customers, prospective customers, partners, and employees from around the world will come together to network, collaborate, and learn about how Workday helps some of the largest organizations in the world achieve greater growth and success for their businesses.
The opening keynote address, hosted by Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri and Co-Founder and Chairman Dave Duffield, will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. PST. Please register online to join the live broadcast.
Workday Rising 2014 Highlights
With more than 300 tailored sessions, Workday Rising 2014 offers learning and collaboration tracks including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep dive product demonstrations, and forums for customers to share best practices and ideas with each other. The event will provide attendees with expert insights across five core areas including financial management, human capital management (HCM), education and government, technology and analytics, and one tailored specifically to help executive-level customers maximize their Workday investment.
Partners are an important part of Workday Rising 2014 and work closely with Workday to help customers achieve great business results. At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange where customers can meet a variety of services, software and advisory partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Workday services and software partner sponsors at Workday Rising 2014 include:
- Titanium sponsors - Accenture, Deloitte
- Platinum sponsors - Aon Hewitt, Appirio, DayNine, IBM, PwC
- Gold sponsors - Adobe, Anaplan, CloudPay, Collaborative Solutions, Cornerstone OnDemand, CPSG Partners, CSC, HP, KPMG LLP, Mercer, Meteorix, Okta, OneSource Virtual, SafeGuardWorld International, ServiceNow, Sierra-Cedar, Tidemark, Towers Watson
- Silver sponsors - ADP, LLC., Ceridian, MuleSoft, NGA Human Resources
- Bronze sponsors - Accu-Time Systems, Adaptive Insights, Balkon, Business Software, Inc., CIC Plus, Dovetail Software, Inc., Globoforce, Hexaware Technologies, Inc., HireVue, Kainos, KnowledgeSource, Inc., Kronos Incorporated, Microsoft, Saba Software, Inc.
- Emerging sponsors - Achievers, LLC., Aria Systems, Broadbean Technology, CallidusCloud, CrossCountry Consulting, eQuest, HireRight, Huron Consulting Group, Leadership Advisory Group, Neocase Software, SterlingBackcheck, TalentWise, Xactly
- Follow Workday on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Workday
- Follow Workday Rising conversation on Twitter: #wdayrising
- Workday Rising 2014 official website: http://www.workdayrising.com/
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Hundreds of organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2014. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.